Friday, September 4, 2009

LOVE HAPPENS with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler

What I really like about this movie is that love does happen. I mean, she falls in love with that guy Gerard Butler. That's what I don't get about all of these artsy fartsy people, or Fartists as I like to say, saying that "Gone with the Wind" was such a good movie. I didn't see the wind or anything go in it. Maybe a fart did but that's about it! Jennifer Anniston is truly one of America's greatest actresses because she really has been in a lot of movies recently and I know that isn't easy to do. - SK

I totally agree. I mean, in a nutshell, Aniston does not fart on screen. She's of medium height, has blond hair, a warm smile, and she just doesn't break wind in movies. Not to my knowledge, anyways. And you're right, love does happen. For example, I loved this movie. - AF

No comments:

Post a Comment